Blu ray backup of Three Musketeers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu ray backup of Three Musketeers

Three Musketeers backup was successful msg. Using 8.1.6.7 beta.
    Reports copy was successful but will not play in set top player?.

Thread moved from DVD Copy forum to Blu-ray forum.

Comment

Skyking59, I used v8.1.6.5 QT Beta for Three Musketeers and it worked great, main movie only, came out 20.1GB, watched whole movie and was no problems at all!
      Last edited by CBR929; 03-15-2012, 10:40 PM. Reason: Info

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
        Skyking59, I used v8.1.6.5 QT Beta for Three Musketeers and it worked great, main movie only, came out 20.1GB, watched whole movie and was no problems at all!
        Which playlist did you use for main movie? Fab seems to home in on 731 - is that correct?
        A different forum has stated definitively that 437 is the correct one.
        Last edited by Rich86; 03-28-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I had no problem with main movie used 8.1.7.0. Fab picked correct play list played fine in standalone bluray player
          ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
            Which playlist did you use for main movie? Fab seems to home in on 731 - is that correct?
            A different forum has stated definitively that 437 is the correct one.
            There are apparently various iterations and versions of this title out in the wild with different playlists being correct for different discs. DVDFab homed in on #731 with the disc I was experimenting with (greyed out many other playlists, automatically selected #731 out of the remaining supposedly valid playlists) - and that appears to be correct for this particular disc based on the actual video segments/sequence #731 uses.

Comment

Working...
            X