This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray sound problem

Alright, I'm new to this method of burning Blu Ray thing. Anyway, whenever I rip a Blu Ray movie just for the movie, the program some how did't copy the sound. The movie quality is AWESOME, but it doesn't have any sounds. I already clicked on the check box for DB Ture HD sound, but still no luck.

Is there some kind of trick I need to do for the sound?

Which Blu-Ray disk?
    Which DVDFab version?
    Can you provide DVDFab log?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

what kind of sound system are you playing the disc through? does it have Dolby TrueHD capability? ...that's probably your problem.

Comment

I'm using the one release on 11/11/09 (I think)

My laptop is a Dell XPS Studio 16. n I believe it capable of playing True HD sounds. Since it'll play the original Blu-Ray disc just fine.

I'm trying to rip Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie, so I can watch it on my Xbox 360.

Comment

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
          what kind of sound system are you playing the disc through? does it have Dolby TrueHD capability? ...that's probably your problem.
          Oh, and my sound system build in my laptop is IDT HD Sound. So, it should able to play the HD sound too. the other sound choice on the menu is the documentary. It'll play the documentary, but it wont the original sound for the movie.

Comment

What software are you using for playback? If PowerDVD or TMT3 try selecting 'open media folder' (the main folder that contains the BDMV and Certificate sub-folders) and see if it works. Most players need the folder structure to playback properly. Same if burning to disc then playing back, select the main folder for the source.

Comment

NVM. Find the solution. I need to go back to my Audio setting and change it to DTS.
              However, this program so far the best one, since I dont need to use other programs.

Keep up the good job.
              Last edited by W&B; 12-03-2009, 01:36 AM. Reason: removed reference

Comment

The same happens when you are playing back original BD?

Comment

Nope. But the sound is not as loud as the original BD. However, I tried another BD movie, and now I only got the sound, but no picture.

This is give me one heck of a headache

Comment

You are still missing DVDFab log and your OS.

Comment

what are you talking about?
                      Dude, you need to explain it to me step by step, since I just start doing this yesterday

Comment

Working...
                      X