Sad thing on v8.1.6.7 & v8.1.6.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad thing on v8.1.6.7 & v8.1.6.8

I'll rip a movie to HDD, and then go back to the folder of the rip to have another run to compress it.

Now since I upgraded to the 8.1.6.7 demo, and moving ahead to v8.1.6.8, when I browse to my ripped movie folder for doing the compressing, I get an error:

"Failed to open <path to ripped movie folder> Please check if it's playable."

Nooooooooo!

Whats happening?
    I see a new folder in here called "Fab!" I'm guessing this is new along with the BDMV and the CERTIFCATE folders.

The whole movie takes as long as it normally does to rip, and it completes normally, and I get a finish button. But like I said, when I then browse to that folder as the 'source', I get the error message above.

Help?!?
    Are the logs even useful here?

logs

The part of the internal log is the rip of the movie to HDD
    The entries after (around 7pm ish) are trying to open the folder on the HDD

This has happened with multiple tries, with FULL DISC to a couple of movies since upgrading.

I got a CLONE copy to work fine, but I wrote that directly to an iso, then ISO to disc.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi dgrams,

Log is already helpful

I will check this issue asap.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      Last edited by fengtao; 03-18-2012, 01:02 AM.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

My test shows no problem.

Could you please check if the folder can be played by software player? You can create a .miniso file from the folder, and mount it with DVDFab Virtual Drive to play.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X