Immortals Region B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immortals Region B

I have just tried to copy Immortals, and when DVDFab finished scanning, it told me there was an error and to visit the DVDFab website. I have tried 2 Different Blu-Ray burners, restarted the computer, and still keep getting this message.

Has anyone had anything similar happen to them?
    Attached Files

No because they are most probably using the current version like they are supposed to!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy, if you read either the title prefix of this thread, or the log attached to it, you would see that I am using the current version. There's no need to yell. Regardless, the movie seems to be copying fine now.

Comment

Your log showed 8.1.5.5
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Your log showed 8.1.5.5
          Read the bottom of the log

Comment

Originally posted by fieldsy36 View Post
            Read the bottom of the log

I will try tonight to see if I have the same problem.... My wife is picking it up right now.
            "living the dream"

Comment

Hi fieldsy36,

Do you have firewall or similar network background software installed and running? Please exit or disable them, and try again to see the result, thanks.

Best Regards,
              Fengtao
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

have same problem

copys fine but when you go to play it just reads trk 30 won't move but will play in sony blue ray player but on a dvd 5 disc thats the only player that i can get the dvd5 to play on

Comment

8170beta was out ,please try it again.

Comment

Immortals

Tried 8170beta it copys but when you go to play it will only works on one sony BR player. the 5 normal dvd plays won't work but not doing it on BR disc doing a DVD 5. Will work on all plays if you backup to a DVD9. most player disc read track 30 and freezes when you use DVD5. It has to do with compression my guess, never seen that before. just wondering if anyone else backup the disc with No Problems.

Comment

Immortals

Tried last release 3/31 still does not compress to dvd5

Comment

Working...
                      X