Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl with the dragon tattoo D1 backup (US version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl with the dragon tattoo D1 backup (US version)

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has had problems backing up this disk, when i try it just hangs while trying to decode it just after the program requests the region code of the disc

I just did it the other day with vers. 8.1.6.0

Comment

Update your fab to the latest version 8170, disable all GPU acceleration and then try it again. Wish it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
        Update your fab to the latest version 8170, disable all GPU acceleration and then try it again. Wish it helps.
        Does the newest beta have a specific fix for it? because if not im not updating just yet.

Comment

You were told to update because only the most current version is supported.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks for your suggedtions. just tried the newest beta version and still the same dvd fab cannot open it

Comment

Umm.....If I did it with vers. 8.1.6.0, why would it not work with a newer version?

Obviously something got broke, right? This is why I never update until I absolutely have to.

Comment

Problems with Girl with dragon tattoo

I am currently trying to backup Girl with dargaon tattoo using version 8.1.7.8 and the copy process is going on 21 hours and only through 42.93%, a read error popped up and i hit ignore all. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by speedymtc View Post
                  I am currently trying to backup Girl with dargaon tattoo using version 8.1.7.8 and the copy process is going on 21 hours and only through 42.93%, a read error popped up and i hit ignore all. Is there anything i can do to fix this?
                  I would say when you're approaching 4 hours and it's not even half-way done, it's time to call it quits with any type of computer set-up. Otherwise, you're just wasting precious time.

Comment

I see that this Disc 1 has 4 different(?) versions of the movie on it. Has anyone experimented with the ones other than the one DVDFab chooses as "main"?

Comment

Hi, speedymtc
                      Please install the latest build and have a try!
                      Please set Software as decoder & encoder, if it's still reproduced with the latest build please post your log file!
                      Hope this help you!

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X