Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Movie Copy

I'm new to the Main Movie Copy.

How do you know if if you should leave an English subtitle checked or not.

Some movies I own I can't remember if there were any subtitles in the movie or not. Or if there are I don't know if they are burned in or I need to check one of the English subtitle boxes.

Also sometimes there are more than 1 English subtitle boxes. Do I check 1 of them or do I not check any of them?

Sometimes there are more than 1 stream that has the same time length.

Does DVDFab choose the right one or how do you know which one to choose?

Thanks for your help in this matter. I'm trying to reduce space & don't want to put on more than the movie & the HD audio track & if there is subtitles in a movie I want to see the subtitles.

It's really confusing to me so far.

The newer Fab versions are supposed to pick the correct stream, you can always double check in the player on the lower left of Fab, I always keep all the English subs checked and only select the DTS Master or HD audio stream because my receiver can handle them, I only do movie only. It would be a good idea to pick up a BDRE or 2 for practice burns.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I would be saving to my hard drive.

I thought if you checked English subtitles & chose main movie copy it wouldn't have a menu & it would show the English subtitles throughout the movie.

Am I correct about that or wrong?

Also if there are the same streams with the same time does DVDfab always choose the right one?

Comment

In my experience backing up the main movie only, with the DTS English soundtrack and the English subs only, DVDFab always picks the correct audio and subtitle as the first choice in the audio and subtitle option boxes. All the other audio and subtitle tracks are extraneous to the main movie.

Comment

Working...
        X