Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray playback issue on PC

Hi !

I'm having a problem since a couple of days to play .miniso file & blu-ray discs on my PC. Worked fine before... I know Windows 7 applied updates past tuesday, might be related ? I am using Nero Kwik Media ; and also tried with PowerDVD 12 trial version; both now fail to open the file and discs. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Nero, did not help. I then tried downloading DvdFab Media Player (trial) and it plays with this software ! In any case, if I burn the folder to a disc, it plays in my PS3 fine.

I tried with dvdfab virtual drive 1.3.5.0 and 1.3.6.0 with same results.

any clues where to investigate & fix ? thx

What type of error message did you get when trying to play with PowerDVD 12? Did you download the PowerDVD diagnostic and run it?

Using the latest patched version of PowerDVD9 I get the error message "The integrity of powerdvd is under attack" when attempting to play a DVDFab BD-R DL full disk (or ISO image on virtual drive) of Underworld: Awakening. I get the same error message with PowerDVD 10. However, Nero Kiwi Media plays the awakening backup just fine. When I ran that PowerDVD diagnostic I am told, incorrectly, that I only have an analog connection on my Galaxy nVidia GTX460. My display adapter has both DVI and HDMI, but I am using a DVI to Analog adapter as I do not have an HDMI or DVI monitor.
    Last edited by BeemerBiker; 05-14-2012, 12:31 PM. Reason: Add that I tried the ISO image using the virtual drive

Comment

Hi benito,

Please try DVDFab Virtual Drive v1380 to see the result.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
      X