This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator 3 Blu-ray to DVD9 & DVD5

T3 couldn't compressed below 11GB to fit on DVD9 or DVD5, Terminator, Terminator 2 (except Skynet Edition) and Terminator Salvation works fine on DVD9 or DVD5. Does anybody have the same issue?

I had success testing T3 with the compression feature. Might want to check your writable media size in common settings especially if you tested it after a beta update seperate from the other two titles. I did catch mine had changed after the overburn feature was added (I think I uninstalled the previous version before updating for some reason and it changed my settings).

Comment

too funny

Originally posted by p924s View Post
      T3 couldn't compressed below 11GB to fit on DVD9 or DVD5, Terminator, Terminator 2 (except Skynet Edition) and Terminator Salvation works fine on DVD9 or DVD5. Does anybody have the same issue?
      You want to take Blu Ray and compress it down? Then its not a blu-ray anymore. Why not just use the DVD version.

HEY LOOK MOM, NO COMPRESSION!!! and it looks the same now for some magical reason... lol

Comment

Originally posted by thatdrh View Post
        You want to take Blu Ray and compress it down? Then its not a blu-ray anymore. Why not just use the DVD version.

HEY LOOK MOM, NO COMPRESSION!!! and it looks the same now for some magical reason... lol
        Not a very helpful post but I'll answer you anyway.

The BD9 that DVDFab creates uses Blu-Ray structure which allows the use of the much newer codecs (rather than the very old MPEG2). It also uses the entire disc for the movie. If you own the Blu-Ray already and want a backup for the kids to use then BD5/9 is a great way to go.

Comment

Working...
        X