BD to MKV to HB to AppleTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to MKV to HB to AppleTV?

Need a little bit of guidance here, normally I go from DVD to iso with DVDFab but use HB to go from iso to AppleTV format because HB gives me the multitrack option of stereo (aac) and 5.1 (DD).

I am interesting in purchasing the BD Copy from DVDFab but not sure if the process is the same and will I get the same results (multi track audio).

The reason for the multi track is so that it can play in stereo on an iPad and surround sound at home.

My understand is use DVDFab to go from BD to MKV and HB to go MKV to AppleTV. Is this sound or is there something missing here?

Use FAB to go from BD to Full Disk Folder Structure, not MKV then all tracks are maintained for on-processing.

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
    Need a little bit of guidance here, normally I go from DVD to iso with DVDFab but use HB to go from iso to AppleTV format because HB gives me the multitrack option of stereo (aac) and 5.1 (DD).

I am interesting in purchasing the BD Copy from DVDFab but not sure if the process is the same and will I get the same results (multi track audio).

The reason for the multi track is so that it can play in stereo on an iPad and surround sound at home.

My understand is use DVDFab to go from BD to MKV and HB to go MKV to AppleTV. Is this sound or is there something missing here?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

BD to Full Disc

OK DVDFab to Full disc and then HB can read a full disc folder?

Thanks

Comment

YEP!!!!
        Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        OK DVDFab to Full disc and then HB can read a full disc folder?

Thanks
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X