Please help with settings

My computer is a:
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    Intel core i7-2670QM processor with a Turbo boost up to 3.10 GHz
    8GB DDR3 2DIMM ram
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 3GB graphics w/ Optimum
    750GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
    Matshita BD-RE UJ240AF triple writer

What I am wanting to do is copy full blu-rays to 25GB discs. I have already done this several times but it takes anywhere from 3 to 7 hours to do so with none of the settings changed from what they were when i installed the program. I have seen several different ways to set up DVDFab but I want to know what the best setting for my system is to make the process go as fast as possible and the best way to go about copying full blu-rays and burning them to 25GB discs. Any help is greatly appreciated

I should have remembered to post that I'm using 6.1.7.8 QT.
    Also I just made a full disc backup of the original Star Trek Season 2 disc 4 and it took over 8 hours to rip it in full BD50 and the compress to BD 25 and burn

Comment

Originally posted by shangrila500 View Post
      I should have remembered to post that I'm using 6.1.7.8 QT.
      Also I just made a full disc backup of the original Star Trek Season 2 disc 4 and it took over 8 hours to rip it in full BD50 and the compress to BD 25 and burn
      Hi shangrila500
      Did you mean 8.1.7.8 QT?
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here. CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X