AMD APP not recognized for my ATI board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMD APP not recognized for my ATI board

I have an ATI 4890. I went here and selected HD 4800 series and downloaded and installed AMD APP. When I attempted to select AMD APP there was a warning that the board did not support it.

codex info follows ---

DVDFab works fine with this system with software selected. I was curious about what AMD APP was.

Originally posted by BeemerBiker View Post
    I have an ATI 4890. I went here and selected HD 4800 series and downloaded and installed AMD APP. When I attempted to select AMD APP there was a warning that the board did not support it.

codex info follows ---

DVDFab works fine with this system with software selected. I was curious about what AMD APP was.
    I would stick with keeping all codecs at software which seems to be less problematic!! I dont think your card is going to make much of a differance. If your doing allot of compression you would need a much better card.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I noticed the same thing for my HD 6770 running the base AMD drivers setup by Windows7. Once I installed the AMD Catalyst Software Suit, AMD APP became available.

Comment

Working...
      X