Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not recognising my blank disks

Hi all
    I have been using traxdata disks for ages no and sometimes get the odd coaster but find them ok

since updating to the latest version of bluray copy and also trying the BETA I have a problem
    when I copy the main movie then goto write it its saying I do not have a dial layer disk in the drive. I have tested about 5 now and I know they are fine but it wont have it

my drive is the LG BH10LS38 and has worked fine in the past

Any help would be great

Dex
    Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2012, 01:40 AM. Reason: changed noty to not in title

This usually indicates that the output file is too large to fit a single layer blank. Check the size setting near the bottom and make sure. It is easy enough to overlook.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Please DL ImgBurn and setup AWS you can find info on this board on how to do it. When you receive this pop up does it make you cancel? are you compressing? Do you write the file to the HDD first? Please post your internal log for the movie your having issues with.
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi t2dex
        With the advice given open fab click the ? click about, what does it say under the options of Blu-Ray Copy...
        Is is expired...
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X