Won't play disc on certain players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't play disc on certain players

FYI, I copied and compressed several full 3D 50gig discs down to fit on a 25gig disc and they will play fine on a Samsung 3D player in full 3D, but none will play on a Panasonic 3D player. They simply go to the main feature and lockup. I'm using Beta version DVDFab 8.1.8.2 Qt

I have had the exact same issue with playing back 3D discs on a Panasonic DMP BDT310 3D player.

I have copied several 3D discs both directly to a blank disc and also to hard drive and then to a blank disc and received succussful completion messages in all instances. However, when I try to play these copies in my Panasonic DMP BDT310 3D player it just locks up.

I notice that on both the discs and the hard drive that the size of the data that was copied is only about 17gig rather than the 22gig that the screen said that it would be compressed to. I have read other posts that have described a similar scenario but their discs still play fine.

I'm am also using Beta version DVDFab 8.1.8.2 Qt.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

We will check this issue asap, thanks for report.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        We will check this issue asap, thanks for report.
        Have you been able to make any headway on figuring out what this problem is? I have had very good success with both DVD and Blu-ray copies made with DVDFab on other players but I am still experiencing problems with playback on my Panansonic DMP BDT310 player.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X