BD 'Chronicle'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD 'Chronicle'

I'm using 8167 and I get the error message about his movie having BD+ protection which is not supported yet -- I'm North Ameria/Canada region --- Any ideas on when this may be 'un-protected' by the devs please?
    Thanks

Hi, whaleshark
    Please update to the latest version 8182 and try again.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

BD Copy - Chronicle

I updated to 8182 but 'Chronicle' will still not copy - Same error message of BD+ protection which is not supported for now

Comment

Same here, 8.1.8.2 Chronicle not supported yet.

Comment

BD+ 'Chronicle'

Working great now - Thanks

Comment

Earlier today (12N EDT) I ripped Chronicle with 8182 Qt Beta, no problems.
            Not sure if/when the server was updated, but Fab went through it like a hot knife through soft butter
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hello everyone, I have copied Chronicle (Main Movie) and I am left with the movie split into many folders instead of one . This is the first backup that I have encountered multiple folders when (Main Movie) is selected. Any suggestions? Thanks as always guys.

Comment

I tried 8.1.8.2. Tuesday a couple of times and it kept coming up BD+ PROTECTED . Is it working now on chronicles?Why didn't it work tuesday for me?

Comment

Yes, it is.
                  Fab supported Chronicle(Region A) now:

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what was the size of the movie. I'm debating wether to buy the blu-ray or just get just buy the dvd instead!

Comment

Working...
                    X