3D backup to 25GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D backup to 25GB

First off I want to say Thanks team FAB for the 3D Blu ray backup.I have backed up my Underworld 3D with no problems just as the instructions said.The only concern I have is that I have a lot of unwritten room left on my 25GB BD-R. Not sure why, but the backup plays fine.Thanks again I have been waiting for this option for a while.Here is my Log.
    Attached Files

Will someone that works for fab please reply to the question why is their so much extra space left over when making 3d backups or even when reducing from 50 gig blu-ray to 25 gigs? Why not use the extra space to make the picture better as even with Dts master sound the file is not using a lot of disk space?

Comment

It's a known issue and we are working on it. We will fix it before the next official version.

Thanks for your feedback.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Could you please also fix the Pause button some of us have 10 hour conversions and have need to use the computer during conversions thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X