Blu-ray 3D copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray 3D copy

When I make a copy of a Blu-ray 3-D movie, it makes it in split screen. When I go to play it back with my passive 3D glasses on my 3D capable set on my 3D capable player, it still shows a split screen through my glasses. What am I doing wrong?

You need enable 3D in your TV and choose side-by-side or top/bottom to view it correctly.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Also, you can use copy as Blu-ray 3D in latest beta, the output will be native 3D.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

How? I do not see that option

I do I do this? I only see Blu-Ray 3D Ripper and Blu-Ray Copy????

Comment

Originally posted by silvershadow415 View Post
          I do I do this? I only see Blu-Ray 3D Ripper and Blu-Ray Copy????

Hi, silvershadow415.

You may insert a Blu-Ray 3D disc and choose Blu-Ray Copy option -> Copy as Blu-Ray 3D.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ning; 05-22-2012, 02:15 AM.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Can's see last Option

I have version 8.1.7.8 and only see:

Blu-Ray Copy > Full Disk or Main Movie, Clone or Write Data options.

Comment

Thanks, but one more thing...

I see how I missed what you were talking about before as I was choosing to backup Main Movie only and those options did not come up. I was choosing this option to to allow for less compression on the movie when the extras weren't necessary. Now, here is the next issue:

When I try to choose BD 25 1080 p/i it defaults back to the BD50 which is too big for the blank Blu-Ray disks I have and if I am going to pay for a BD50 I might just as well go out and buy the original again. Why is it defaulting to the BD50 when it does show the other option but won't allow me to select it????

Oh, thanks for your help too. It's been great!

Comment

Originally posted by silvershadow415 View Post
                I see how I missed what you were talking about before as I was choosing to backup Main Movie only and those options did not come up. I was choosing this option to to allow for less compression on the movie when the extras weren't necessary. Now, here is the next issue:

When I try to choose BD 25 1080 p/i it defaults back to the BD50 which is too big for the blank Blu-Ray disks I have and if I am going to pay for a BD50 I might just as well go out and buy the original again. Why is it defaulting to the BD50 when it does show the other option but won't allow me to select it????

Oh, thanks for your help too. It's been great!

This is a new function, you can use copy as Blu-ray 3D in latest beta version.

thank you.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

There always seem to be an issue....Never easy.

Well, I downloaded the beta version and all was well. I put in my 3D movie and chose for it to compress to a BD25 disk and waited approx 3.5 hours for the decoding process. It asks for a blank disk and I put in my BD25 disk. For the next hour I get the window that says "Detecting writeable media in drive F..." and that is where it hangs. Over and over the bar goes from the left to the right like it's "in the process" of detecting but nothing. What am I doing wrong??

The same blanks work fine for a regular Blu-Ray. What's the issue?????
                  Last edited by silvershadow415; 05-24-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                    The new function has some known problems, and devs are working on them.

If it's convenient please try this:
                    1. Backup the movie to HDD folder,
                    2. mount the folder with DVDFab Virtual Drive,
                    3. navigate to "Write Data" > burn it.
                    Recommend to use ImageBurn burning engine, its free and practical.

may it help, thank you.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Working...
                    X