Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about new 3D method, compressing to 25GB

Questions about new 3D 50GB to 25GB compression:

Is it possible to create an .iso of a 3D Blu Ray compressed to 25GB with the Full Disc option? If yes.. can we use imgburn to burn that iso to the 25GB disc?
    If not, will we be able to do this at some point?

I love using the Clone option to burn to iso and then to burn to disc... it is so easy. Any chance that the Clone option will ever be there and allow us to back up that simple, but just compress down to 25GB?
    (or do you consider Full Disc to be the same thing?)

Is this new method pretty reliable right now or is it kind of still in a beta test phase? Will it be released in a full version any time soon?

People are always asking the best way to do different kinds of backups.
    Will there be a definative guide on how to backup and get best results with this new method? I saw a thread or two about using it... but it doesnt seem very detailed and I think people are still possible to have questions after reading through the posts.

A little off topic: will DVDfab Blu-Ray Copy forums ever have its own 3D area? I usually stop by to look for 3D topics, but everything is always mixed together in the forums. Just wondering.

Thanks guys.
    Cant wait to hear back from you.

Compressing 3D down to 25GB will be an awesome thing.

Originally posted by dgrams View Post
    Is it possible to create an .iso of a 3D Blu Ray compressed to 25GB with the Full Disc option? If yes.. can we use imgburn to burn that iso to the 25GB disc?
    If not, will we be able to do this at some point?
    Yes, you can.

1. Compress your BD3D in 25GB in folder.
    2. Mount it with Virtual Drive.
    3. Create an image disc with ImgBurn.
    4. Burn this Image Disc with ImgBurn.

Or

1. Compress your BD3D in 25GB in Image
    2. Burn this Image Disc with ImgBurn.

But some checks :
    - Verify if SSIF are there.
    - Test it in BD-RE before.

There is somes Bugs (Size of BD, Wrong CLPI after compress Audio,...)

The actual version is in beta, but after some corrections, DVDFab come in release version.

Best regards,

Comment

Working...
    X