3D blu ray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D blu ray copy

Hi I am trying to copy my 3d blu ray discs to my pc. I would like to copy just the main movie in a .iso format, when I click next it asks would i like to copy as 2d bluray?

What does this mean?
    Will the movie still be a 3d movie but when I play in a 2d bluray player it will play as 2d?

thanks

If the original disc plays in both 2D and 3D players, you can get that functionality by using the 'clone' option, and it will make an exact duplicate of your 3d movie. (on disc)

That disc should behave in your computer or blu ray player, the same that the original does.
    -----------------------------
    You can copy a 3D bluray into a 2D movie... I think this is what you are doing and this is the message that you are getting.
    And you will end up with a 2D movie.
    -----------------------------

Its hard to tell 100% why you are getting this message, your description is kind of vague on what procedure you are using to actually do your backup.

Comment

I click on:
      Blu ray copy, main movie
      Select the source of the movie file
      change target to iso
      click next
      then it comes up with how would you like to copy 3d movie as either a 2d or a 3d sbs conversion.

I copy it as a 2d and when I play it through my pc it works in 3d

Was just wondering if I burned it to a disk and played it through a ps3 will it still work as 3d or is it that if I play the movie in a normal 2d bluray player will it just work as 2d

Comment

Does anyone know the answer for this achievement?

Atm I play everything through my pc that is connected to my 3d tv using 1.4 hdmi and 6450 graphics card...

but would like to be able to eventually copy my 3d iso full movies to 3d iso main movie so I can burn to 25gb disc to play on other 3d blu ray players

Now I have no problems with copying a full 3d movie to the hard drive as a iso file using copy as a bluray 3d under how to copy bluray 3d

But when I go to copy main movie under the option how to copy bluray 3d it only shows copy as bluray 2d or convert to bluray SBS 3d?

If I select copy as bluray 2d will the movie still play in 3d on a 3d player?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
          X