8.1.8.7. Won't play correct audio in PlayStation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.1.8.7. Won't play correct audio in PlayStation

Hd audio won't play in PlayStation but plays in stand alone Panasonic player and computer.I converted underworld awakening 3d from 50 gig to 25 gig side by side with hd audio.Stand alone Panasonic player and computer playes 3 different audio tracks PlayStation with the latest 4.11.softwear doesn't even see the hd audio track but plays the other two Dolby digital tracks that don't have the films main sound.

The last 3 versions of Fab has had problems with conversions and getting them to work with the number one player in most peoples homes the PlayStation 3.It seems to me Fab should work on the problems that effect most people first.It takes me 10-13 hours to convert on a dual core computer and try each new version of Fab to see if the bugs are worked out this is time consuming and time is money here.

I suggest a single place on the forum to place all bug reports for each version of fab so we don't have to read the many threads in the forum as many don't have time to read everything to find out about bugs.example 8.1.8.7 know bugs hd audio won't play with play station and anything else if anything then we all save time by reading one thread with bugs in each version saves me 13 hours trying to convert and everyone can read the bug reports in one place saving time.Also you should have more older fab versions to download maybe the last 4-5 so everyone having issues can go back to a older version that did work so we don't have to wait so long for a fix.We all know you try to come out with fixes soon but i believe this will make Fab better as time is money everywhere and it would be so nice to go to one place to find know bugs and read them saving others hours of converting time as not everyone has 8 core computers.
    Let me quote a line from a very well know movie (The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one) Hoping to make Fab Forum better.

DVDFab 8.1.8.7 (2012/06/05 14:12:30)

0m 02.96s: GPUAccelerate: 3
    0m 02.97s: CUDA cap: 0
    0m 02.97s: Support coreavc decode: 0
    0m 02.97s: Graphics info: ATI Radeon HD 4550 : :
    0m 02.97s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 03.04s: Load config successful.
    0m 03.19s: Init profile data driver sucessful.
    0m 07.39s: Init GPU settings sucessful.
    0m 07.39s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 07.39s: dvd2dvd:dvd2mobile:blu-ray2blu-ray:blu-ray2mobile:blu-ray23d:blu-ray2dvd:file2mobile:file2dvd:file2bluray:
    0m 07.79s: Config ExBar successful.
    0m 07.79s: dvd2dvd have 8 elements.
    0m 07.92s: dvd2mobile have 29 elements.
    0m 09.24s: blu-ray2blu-ray have 4 elements.
    0m 09.29s: blu-ray2mobile have 18 elements.
    0m 10.10s: blu-ray23d have 7 elements.
    0m 10.37s: blu-ray2dvd have 1 elements.
    0m 10.41s: file2mobile have 28 elements.
    0m 11.69s: file2dvd have 1 elements.
    0m 11.72s: file2bluray have 1 elements.
    0m 12.33s: Config work ui controls successful.
    0m 12.35s: Init burn engine successful.
    0m 12.46s: StartNotify successful.
    0m 12.63s: opening drive F
    0m 12.85s: failed to detect media type
    0m 12.87s: got max lba 1151
    0m 33.14s: opening drive E
    0m 33.17s: got media type 16
    0m 33.57s: got max lba 22283615
    0m 34.94s: type Blu-ray BDMV
    0m 34.95s: volume label UNDERWORLD_AWAKENING_3D
    0m 36.45s: aacs 0 bd+ 0
    0m 38.75s: got discinfo
    0m 39.14s: got bdmv
    0m 51.02s: got extended bdinfo
    0m 51.02s: opened blu-ray
    Last edited by glenns; 06-06-2012, 05:20 AM.

Ps3

Hi read about cinavia ps3 its every wear in fourm and all over internet fab dose not support ps3 with newest firmware that old news but you can thank Sony for it and im running a dual core chip and it didn't take that long for me but before my new build I was having long compression times you know tht saying you get what you pay for get better rig and don't compress on first run
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

And as far as everyone running a PS3 as their HD player, I think you may have your facts wrong.

As far as I understand the industry (And I have been it for some considerable time, decades, not years). Have a read of some of my early posts on this forum:-

1. Around 22% of the marketplace are using alternative means of displaying their content on HD TV's instead of traditional disks. The means are either PC's or Media Players. (This is not taking into account China and India which have a potential 2.4 billion marketplace, but I won't go into that)

2. Around 30% of the marketplace are now obtaining their content by other means than traditional disks. (again, not a subject for further discussion on this forum)

3. 90% of Game Console users will not use them to display content as they are either too limited in their media support or have other restrictions and therefore just use them ONLY as Game Consoles.

4. Most people (>90%) that are attempting to use their Game Consoles as Media Players are only doing so because of financial or social constraints or attempting to do so to justify their expenditure on the item.

4. Sony is suffering quite a massive downturn in sale worldwide because of their bloody-mindedness with their B/S copyrighting policy. I, for one, have voted with my wallet!!!

So my general coment is "Get over it and get with the REAL world"

Just my 2c worth...
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Please check your settings in PS3, play the HD audio well here.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok resetting my playstation worked i can play the hd audio now electric went out in storm must of confused softwear resetting did the trick thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X