This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound Issue on ripped Blu-ray movie

I ripped StarTrek, main movie only, no compression, removed HD audio. The sound plays fine on the computer with PowerDVD8, but I get no sound (only subtitles) on my TV via my Mede8er HD media player (same .m2ts file). Any suggestions?

Subtitles on ripped blu-ray movie

I have had the situation where subtitles appear on the screen and I can't turn them off. The subtitles option on my Mede8er media player brings up a menu, it's have offscreen and the navigation buttons don't seem to do anything. It's probably an issue with the player, but why would subtitles showup on one ripped blu-ray and not another? I'm using the same scheme for all - main movie, no compression, remove HD audio.

Comment

It's kind of a hit and miss thing when playing back from the m2ts file directly. Fab is designed to create a back up disc and in it's current configuration it needs the folder stucture to play back correctly. My guess as to why subtitles show up on one title and not another is they may be forced subtitles.
      Fengtao has a Blu-ray to mobile option in the works but not available yet.

Combined both threads since the answer holds true for both.

Comment

Working...
      X