This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD+ not supported?

I read in the sticky FEATURE HIGHLIGHT that BD+ is supported in the registered version, yet mine complains that it is not. Do I have an outdated version? I just downloaded it.

It's still in beta and users are having mixed results. Hopefully the next beta will solve these issues.

Comment

The current official version does not support BD+

Download the current beta, 6.2.1.0. As W&B said, it is still in beta and some titles are not yet supported. You need an active internet connection for Fab to obtain the keys as it analyses the disc.

It is a continual update process to keep abreast of the titles as they are released, so I suggest that you keep an eye on the beta release threads in this forum.
      Last edited by W&B; 12-06-2009, 11:16 PM. Reason: Typo for disc lol
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, tried, still doesn't support BD+ on Valkyrie.

Comment

Known working titles are here and Valkyrie is not in the list.

The list will be kept updated as more information comes to hand.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Just installed a LG ch08nls10 and run into the BD+ problem on the movie wolverine and found that after installing other software I could use dvd fab to copy the movie but the sound was still in french, dvdfab even told me that i had to turn off other software for dvdfab to work correctly.
            Last edited by W&B; 12-06-2009, 11:44 PM. Reason: removed software reference

Comment

Working...
            X