Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project X issue

Hello,

I have been using this software for a few months now with no issues. I burnt a backup of Project X and when I played it I received a message that audio would not longer be heard due to Cinavia protection. My process started like this:

1.Saved file to hard drive.
    2.Burnt backup from hard drive

I did notice when I saved the backup to the hard drive that one of the features was to "create protected disk do disable Cinavia protection". I cannot remember if this was an option when burning the backup from the hard drive to the bd-r. I am doing this process again just to see. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Here are my logs:
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, Hurtin12

What player you are using to play the file or disc?

If it is PS3 then make sure firmware is below 4.00 and you created protected backup.

If it is not PS3 then creating protected backup might not help, but you can always try.

If you do decide to create protected disc ensure you have original disc.
      If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

It's an LG BP220. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what was the solution. I really hope there is one. I payed good money for this software and if it cannot get around this, I may be asking for my money back!

Comment

Ok, you have LG so we can possibly rule out that protected disc will work. But you can try, if you do use BD-RW

As for statement "Has this happened to anyone else?" answer is yes and currently there is no way around it.

Bad news is as time goes by more and more player will have it along with increase in title which will have cinavia protection.
          If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            Ok, you have LG so we can possibly rule out that protected disc will work. But you can try, if you do use BD-RW

As for statement "Has this happened to anyone else?" answer is yes and currently there is no way around it.

Bad news is as time goes by more and more player will have it along with increase in title which will have cinavia protection.
            Hawk,

Thanks for the info. I have found that my older Magnavox BR player does not have Cinavia on it and the disk plays fine! SO I will use that one.

Comment

Hi,

If you want to play in your LG BP220, please check "create protected disk do disable Cinavia protection" check-box and burn the disc directly.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X