Successful Completion - but no SSIF files in the SSIF folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Successful Completion - but no SSIF files in the SSIF folder

I have successfully copied both Pirates of the Caribbean and John Carter, and both disks play just fine but they do not play in 3D.

I copied both movies to the HDD using the full 3D option at BD50. Then I compressed each to BD25 on the HDD. Next I used the Write data option to burn to disk. All operations were successful and the movies play just fine as regular Blu-ray, but do not play in 3D.

I checked the SSIF folder in both the BD50 and the BD25 versions and both folders are empty (I guess I should have checked them before burning disks).

At least the disks play fine as normal Blu-ray disks, but what do I need to do to get the software to properly copy the contents of the SSIF folder. I understand that the content of that folder really controls the 3D functionality of the disk.

I have attached my log files for review.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hi,

It's not a 3D source when opening the copied bd50 folder. (It's a bug)

1. Mount the .miniso file in bd50 folder by DVDFab Virtual Drive(V1380 or up) and open in DVDFab.
    2. Select copy as 3D option and compress to bd25 iso file.
    3. Burn the bd25 iso file to disc.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

That fixed the problem

Awesome!

I have been mounting the mini ISO file created in the BD50 copy on the HDD, and then creating my BD25 copy on the HDD using that. Then I create my real ISO file from the BD25 version and have been successful on all 5 3D movies that I have tried.

Now, if we get that down to just one pass it would be incredible. However, just being able to create 3D copies at all is amazing!

I look forward to future updates that improve on the process.

Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Working...
      X