This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never Back Down

I wanted to back up my Blu-ray of Never Back Down. I am able to get the movie to appx 18 gb then when it has finished and I try to burn it is unable. Looking in the folder it states that it is over 24 gb. When I try to compress the movie without removing any of the tracks it will not compress. What am I doing wrong?

Check your writable media size in Fab's common settings/General/DVD/Blu-ray/Write.
    Writable media (BD-25) size should be 23,700mb for the default.

Comment

I have done that and still the have the problem. Here is what I do: I go to main movie and title 2 is marked before I do anything else it states that it is 24.353, then I uncheck the English AC-3/2 then after scanning it says 18.328. Then I rip and when I try to burn to 25 gb blank disc it will not allow me to burn. I go to the folder where the rip is and it reads 24.3 gb of information in the floder. If I do not uncheck anything and try and compress the complete title 2 it will not compress after after ripping it still says 24.3 gb. I am using verbatim and Ridata and bot with the same results, will not burn. I have backed up most of my collection and have had only sucess except for those that are BD+ protected. I am at a lost when it comes to this Blu-ray. I have been with dvdfab for many years and usually find what I am looking for on the forum when I need help. This time I can't figure or find out what is the problem. No matter how I do it is always says "no compression needed". Thanx

Comment

Not sure on this one, if Fab reports it's 18gb it may just be the VSO burn engine being buggy. Try ImgBurn (link in my sig) if still no luck post the info in the Help Us Help You document. Watch Troy512's video on how to set it up with Fab.

Comment

I tried image burn have been usinbg this program for many years also, no luck says not enough free space or something like that.

Comment

using the latest beta version 6210? If so I'm all tapped out as to why especially if Fab opens and rips the main movie....double check the settings, sorry?

Comment

Thanks for your help but I have tried everything without any luck.

Comment

I tried to backup this disc with the same results. While it was scanning I noticed the size jumped up and down a lot. It looked like Fab was having a hard time scanning it.

Comment

Working...
                X