This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Cars

When I go to main movie it puts me down to chapter 6, which say 100 gigs but only 6mins play time... chapter 52 is on the top of the list 1:56 play time and a normal 27 gigs... haven't had this happened before so does Dvdfab put the right one at the top? i think i remember someone saying put the dvd in and see what chapter the dvd/blu ray is playing and choose that one, that's sound advice correct?

Yes, very sound advice to identify the title as the one that actually plays.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by ggstokey View Post
      When I go to main movie it puts me down to chapter 6, which say 100 gigs but only 6mins play time... chapter 52 is on the top of the list 1:56 play time and a normal 27 gigs... haven't had this happened before so does Dvdfab put the right one at the top? i think i remember someone saying put the dvd in and see what chapter the dvd/blu ray is playing and choose that one, that's sound advice correct?
      Actually it's worse than that.
      The following information is all using v6.2.1.8.

The first 4 entries listed are:
      Title, Play Time, Chapters, Audio, Subtitles, Size
      52, 1:56:35, 32, 4 x English, 3 x English, 27.205 GB
      72, 1:56:35, 33, 2 x English, 1 x English, 27.205 GB
      74, 1:56:35, 33, 2 x English, 2 x English, 27.205 GB
      77, 1:56:35, 1, 2 x English, N/A, 27.205 GB
      (Obviously it everything shouldn't be "English")

Ripping 52 gives an error 50% through: Task_1 failed! Error=1000(504.00 0 filter(type1:id1), info = 501.2 6, )
      When this happens, DVDFab keeps the file open until the app it closed completely.

Ripping 52 with PCM audio removed yields a directory that eac3to can't process. Lots of errors like:
      The source file seems to be damaged (discontinuity).
      The source file seems to be damaged (transport error indicated).
      The source file is encrypted.
      This track is not clean.
      Skipping dirty PES bytes...
      The SUP reader received unknown data.

Comment

Working...
      X