This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see any subtitles in BDrip

I rip main movie with English And Greek subtitles and i use media player classic to play the movie.I check the subtitles but i can't see none!! What is the problem?
    I use latest release!

Maybe Media Player Classic !!!

Try it with VLC Player
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

nothing with vlc too!! Maybe it has to do with the ripping and not the player!!

Comment

Maybe, but I'll leave one of my colleagues who is more BD knowledgable to pick up this thread.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Are you ripping to 720p or 1080p?

In case of ripping to 720p the subtitles are still in 1080p, which can be fixed with TSMuxer.

Comment

I rip in BD9 1080p! Which file to open with media player classic in order to play?
            Last edited by Nathaniel; 12-09-2009, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Try Playing it back by selecting the main folder that contains the BDMV and Certificate folders within it. The media player used must support BR folder structure.

Comment

which is that media player? help me more please!
                I tried to open the whole file with BDMV and CERTIFICATE files in via open->open directory in media player classic but still nothing!
                Last edited by Nathaniel; 12-09-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X