Blu Ray Copy w/3D SBS not working right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray Copy w/3D SBS not working right

Firstly, this is my first post on this forum. I have recently purchased a 3D TV and blu ray player and have bought several 3D movies.

Let me start by saying that this IS the correct forum for my question/problem because I am using Blu Ray COPY w/SBS conversion NOT 3D ripper.

My Media Center software is not 3D "aware" so I can't just mount 3D ISO rips, they have to be converted to 3D SBS. My kids are used to getting access to their movies via the media center so I don't want to change everything up or have them handle expensive blu ray discs.

I started with BDtoAVCHD but it was taking days to complete the conversion process. I searched and found FAB.

I have been running the product for the last few days in trial mode and it is MUCH faster.

I started with 3D ripper and quickly realized that I was getting a single file without all the audio streams etc..., only the one I chose. I also noted I was getting a 9GB file and I wanted to go with a 25GB file.

More research on these forums told me that I should be using Blu Ray Copy with 3D SBS conversion to get a 25GB file.

It was at this point that I realized there was a problem. Before anyone jumps on me I did search the forums and found someone else talking about what I am reporting here and they were told they were most likely choosing the WRONG title.

I can assure you that I am using the same title in Blu Ray copy that I am using with 3D ripper for all my DVD's but the problem only manifests itself with Blu Ray copy.

It seems that the eye information is reversed when I use copy. When I use 3D ripper all is fine. At least that is what I think is happening. For example at the beginning of a disney 3D movie you see the castle and the disney name/log floats out in front of the castle. With 3D ripper, that looks fine. With Blu Ray Copy w/SBS conversion the words appear to be behind the water.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

F

Does your TV have options to swap left and right eye? ...that's probably the easy fix.

Comment

Working...
    X