Dvdfab program will not run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab program will not run.

Wow. New problem now. Sorry for the trouble. I did some searching and I think I am going to have to uninstall. Had trouble reading my Green Lantern BD. was getting read write error when opening the disc when dvdfab starts. Did a search and decided to try resetting DMA under general settings. Did that, computer rebooted and now dvdfab will not open. I get the windows message that "dvdfab......has stopped working yada yada yada". Rebooted my computer to try again. This time still no dvdfab, but no message this time. Just nothing happens when I tried running program. I am running Vipre Internet security with firewall. Disabled and same issue. Tri to run as administrator. Same issue. Sorry to be a new problematic member guys. Any help appreciated. Where can I find instructions on how to do a clean uninstall? There is more than just the control panel uninstall right? Thanks

Rebooted computer a 4th time. Program runs fine now. Moved on to my next movie. Trying to get all my movies on UnRaid and never have to mess with discs again I'm going to chalk this one (Green Lantern) up as being scratched disc. There are 4 unbelievably small scratches next to each other on the disc. Plays fine in my LG player. I don't know how they got scratched. We don't have kids and are always very careful with discs. My wife actually makes fun of me like I'm holding plutonium. Oh-Well. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
    X