v8.2.0.0 - Question on using 'Movie Only' 3D copy option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy v8.2.0.0 - Question on using 'Movie Only' 3D copy option

I just updated my DVDFab and noticed that now you can choose 'Main Movie' option and be able to choose 'Copy as BluRay 3D' option.

Very nice.

Question on using this though.

I want to save wear and tear on my BluRay drive during compression, so first I normally do a 'Full Disc' copy to my HDD.

Then from there, I want to pull off the 'Main Movie' and do a 25GB compression to my Backup Media.

When I try and do this last procedure off the HardDrive, I dont get the option for 'Copy as BluRay 3D' after choosing a 'Main Movie' copy.

I only get the option when reading off the original BluRay disc, not the HDD backup.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a different way to get the 'Main Movie' and 'Copy as BluRay 3D' options when working off the HardDrive copy?

What's the format of full disc copy to your HDD? iso or folder?
    If it's iso, just insert the iso to DVDfab.
    If it's folder, you should use DVDFab virtual drive v1380 or above to mount the dvdfab.miniso. Then use fab to do the 3D main movie compression.

Comment

Ahhhh.. Thats what I am missing.

I'm doing a full folder copy, then selecting that folder as the source, without mounting it in Virtual Drive first.

(I must have had a very good vacation for the last week and a half, considering I forgot to do this part, and have been doing this with no problems over the last two months.. lol)

Comment

Working...
      X