Need help w/1st Blu Ray with Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help w/1st Blu Ray with Cinavia

I just got my first blu ray burner last week. I've been trying to backup my blu ray collection. It started out good but i've ran into some trouble trying to backup one of my movies with cinavia. (The Other Guys) Due the cost of blank blu ray disc I didn't buy any regular blanks, I bought a 25gb Sony Blu ray rewritable disc to practice with so I don't turn my blanks into coasters. That way if I made any mistakes I could just erase and try again. Since "The Other Guys" blu ray is over 40gb I did blu ray main movie copy to my 25gb rewritable. It burned without any problems. It looked great while playing. Then around the 20 min mark you know what happened no audio. Some of my blu rays without cinavia I practiced with on my rewritable and they played all the way through (Full disc copy). Do I need to buy some regular blu ray blanks to get a blu ray copy with cinavia to play on the PS3? Or are the rewritables capable of working? Also do you have to do a full disc copy or can you do a main movie only copy and get a backup with cinavia to play? My PS3 firmware is 3.41.

Please check "Create Protected Disc (BDMV-REC)..." check-box when you backup Cinavia bd if you want to play in PS3.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X