No announcement yet.

Homeland: BD+ Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having the same problem with Homeland Season 1 and Person of Interest Season 1. I can do a full disc copy to my NAS with no errors but on playback I do not see the disc menu. Instead it goes directly to the first episode and plays only that episode.
    For playback I use both WD Live TV hubs and Micca 650. Same result. I have no problems with older Blu Ray discs.
    I can rip individual episodes to mkv and play them one at a time but that is messy.

Comment

Oops, I take it back. I had not previously copied Blu Ray TV discs to my NAS so it may be that all Blu Rays will have this issue. (No problems with Blu Ray movies in most cases)

Comment

HOMELAND, et al

Just made several DVDFab BD copy discoveries, at least how they relate to my older Intel Core 2 Dual 2.6 GHz PC (4 GB RAM) running Win7 Pro 32-bit, and a Nvidia Geforce GT-430 GPU.

First, the latest version of Passkey and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy would copy the discs, but they were unplayable from my hard drive and all my blu-ray players. After [3rd app] created readable copies on my hard drive, DVDFab was able to shrink the discs for 25GB BD-R writing without any problems. That's the only copying problem I've ever experienced in the many years of using DVDFab.

However, I've discovered that my desktop PC (as described above) is unable to compress some DVDFab BD's, from 50GB to 25GB, after copying to my hard disc. Only a few so far. The PC would only process a small percent of the disc...then just hang. (The longest I've waited to see if this would resolve is 36 hours.) Additionally, my GT-430 has 96 CUDA cores ... is always kept up-to-date with the latest drivers, but DVDFab always crashes if I enable CUDA support.

"CASABLANCA" and "THE COLOR PURPLE" are two of the BD's that I've not been able to compress from 50 to 25 GB BD-R on this PC. So today I tried using my newer laptop PC, with an Intel i3 2.3 GHz CPU and 4 GB RAM (64-bit Win7 Pro). The laptop only has an IBM 3000 HD internal GPU which shares memory with the CPU. In addition to the faster processing, DVDFab compressed these two BD movies without a problem -- no hanging!

Perhaps it's the i3's quad core? Or the 64-bit OS? Whatever the case, I'm SOOOO happy I won't have to deal with [3rd app] any longer and that DVDFab can reside alone on my PC. Plus, now I have a renewed desire to update my desktop PC to a newer Intel i7.
        Last edited by fengtao; 10-16-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

We will get the disc, and check this issue asap.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi All:
            Would you please double check that :
            1. Whether the backup disc have the ssif files in DriveX:\BDMV\STREAM\SSIF?
            2. Whether you used burnning engine is dvdfab blu-ray write burning engine?

Comment

Working...
            X