No announcement yet.

Finally, Hunger Games compresses correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it took approx 50 min to copy main movie only to HD and then all most 2hrs to compress that folder to a 25GB iso which is normal for most of us.............it's always best to do this way so you don't put a lot of wear and tear on your drive.

Comment

8208 QT finally, Hunger Games compresses correctly

I used the other day and did Hunger Games with the present 8210QT, main movie to 50gb, hdd. Did it in 37 mins!

I've found that using any of the QT's to try compressing or converting, theres lots of things that go wrong! (all kinds)

I've got only 3 versions of QT to stay on desktop and still work, from what I understand the developers are working on alot of issues and will take some time!

But, like Darth56 said, which I also do, go back to 8085 non-QT and do your compressing or converting and I've done both, everything comes out just fine! Hunger Games took only 45mins to convert to MKV and only 47 mins to compress 25gb to HDD! I've tryed alot of blu-rays over the past month just trying different things!

Once you have it to HDD just use 8085 non-QT to compress or convert! Its working just great for me and no more headaches!

Comment

Originally posted by stevie View Post
        have 8.2.0.8 but still getting a read error approximately 30-40seconds into the process. any one else still having problems or have i got a bad disc?
        Same thing on one purchased this morning. Plays OK on the my Sony BX18 in the Home Theatre. So not a bad disk.

Comment

Originally posted by dallas7 View Post
          Same thing on one purchased this morning. Plays OK on the my Sony BX18 in the Home Theatre. So not a bad disk.
          Hi dallas7
          Playing a movie and copying a movie are to totally different things.
          Set top players are more forgiving about errors that may be on the disc, compared to DVD Fab and copying the content.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

@CBR929
            I know. I just wanted to let Stevie know he's not alone. Maybe I should have put it... So not a "bad disk." As in not scratched, warped or otherwise physically hosed.

Also forgot to mention I'm running 8.2.0.1. Being a just purchased at a big box store with high turnover, I'm thinking the protection has been tweaked.

I'm hoping I can copy this eventually so as not to have to hand out the $20 original to thoughtless guests and careless children. In that respect, DVDFab has already paid for itself.

Off topic quickie: I ride a 2004 Z1000. CBR929, nice. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X