3d main movie to media players external drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy 3d main movie to media players external drive

I want to reduce my 50 gig 3d Iso's on my media players external drive (drive g) and make them into main movie full 3d 25 gig files to make more room.What are the proper steps to make a main movie with full 3d 25 gig files without burning disks from my 50 gig iso's.? (I do not want to make mkv's) I want to keep 1080p full resolution in each eye.

Also do i have to make a full 3d file 1st from a Iso then make a 25 gig full 3d file as i want to make sure the ssfi files get put in the 25 gig file as i am not burning disks so i won't be using the dvdfab burning engine to burn a disk.I am a tad confused about how to do this the right way.Thanks in advance.......

You could use "Copy as 3D" option in Main Movie. Copy to ISO or Folder.
    To mount the .miniso file is need DVDFab Virtual Drive V1380 or later when you copy to Folder.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Willson: Can the 50 gig 3d iso already made and on the media players drive be used to make a 25 gig full 3d movie or should i use a 50 gig3d backup disk or must i use only the store brought 3d blu ray to make a 25 gig full 3d backup file to use on the media players out board drive.? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X