Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems

I have been beating my head against the wall for a while now. I have been trying to copy several BD's with no success. DVDFab in any version will not read my BD drive. (Samsung SH-B123L. All other programs will read the BD drive). It just sits there for hours doing nothing. When I abort the program the process is still alive, and can take ten+ minutes to shut down. The drive will read and copy DVD's just fine.

Tried a different tack. Copied the BD to an iso file on the hard drive. Opened the iso, and it was immediately recognized, and analysis started. After a few seconds it comes up with an error message that states "This BD contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now". I thought that the purpose was to get rid of that.

The program and drive worked very well under Windows XP, all of this started when I upgraded to Windows 7. I am running a Dell XPS-400 with 4gb ram, lots of hard disc, and a Geoforce 8400 GPU.

Looking for any suggestions around any of these issues.

Thanks

This is an older Blu-ray drive, are you running the latest firmware?

Look here;

Comment

DVDFab in any version will not read my BD drive. (Samsung SH-B123L. All other programs will read the BD drive). It just sits there for hours doing nothing. When I abort the program the process is still alive, and can take ten+ minutes to shut down.
      Please post your log file for this.

Tried a different tack. Copied the BD to an iso file on the hard drive. Opened the iso, and it was immediately recognized, and analysis started. After a few seconds it comes up with an error message that states "This BD contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now".
      It's an known error when opening the protected ISO file.
      Please download DVDFab Virtual Drive and mount the ISO file to VD, it'll be opened.

Wilson
      Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 09-08-2012, 02:49 AM.
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X