X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD-9 Quality

Hello,

First off would like to say I love FAB, been using it for years.

I just recently got a laptop with a Blu-ray burner and I was curious how good the quality should be when doing a main movie backup to a BD-9.

For instance, I was trying to backup Transformers: ROF. The movie comes out horrible, very pixelated and grainy. But if I use BD Rebuilder with .hx264 it comes out almost identical to the original Blu-ray.

Fab only takes ABOUT 3 1/2 hours a fraction of the time that BD Rebuilder does (about 18 hours )

I have GPU acceleration turned on, is that recommended or not? My card is an NVidia GeForce 8600M.

Any advice on getting the quality up, besides moving to a BD-25 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dean

DVDFab's Blu-ray option is still a work in process and is still in beta mode for some features.

I just recently got a laptop with a Blu-ray burner.......I have GPU acceleration turned on, is that recommended or not? My card is an NVidia GeForce 8600M.
    Not recommended due to the high CPU load for the compression feature and lappy's are very bad about building heat. It's recommended to use an external burner.

Comment

Working...
    X