BD50 to BD25 Odd prog behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD50 to BD25 Odd prog behavior

I was wonderfing if anyone else has experiened this from Fab when copying the Main movie & HD audio from a BD?

I've been using the recommended prodcedure with excellent results: If movie & HD audiop is larger than 25 GB, I copy main movie & HD audio in 50 GB mode to a folder on my HDD. I then have Fab convert using the 25 GB mode to another folder on my HDD. When done, I burn the 25 GB folder content to a BD-disc.

Recently I've had 2 problems following this procedure. Most recent was copying the main move & HD audio from "War Horse." Fab analyzied the movie & HD audio at 33+ GB, so I copied as described above. After this, I used the 25 GB mode to compress. Fab indicated that it would be about 23 GB when converted. The problkem is I was left with an 8+ GB movie. I deleted this and re-ran Fab. This time the result was a 17+ GB movie?

Even thgough the burn to disc with this looks and sounds good, seems toi me something is wrong. Why would Fab indicate 23 GB but convert to 17 GB?

Answers, ideas?
    TIA

Update to the latest build 8210 and have a try.
    Please compress bd25 with the original disc directly and check the result.

Please post your log file if still only have 17GB
    Thanks!

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 09-11-2012, 01:59 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DidIt View Post
      I was wonderfing if anyone else has experiened this from Fab when copying the Main movie & HD audio from a BD?

I've been using the recommended prodcedure with excellent results: If movie & HD audiop is larger than 25 GB, I copy main movie & HD audio in 50 GB mode to a folder on my HDD. I then have Fab convert using the 25 GB mode to another folder on my HDD. When done, I burn the 25 GB folder content to a BD-disc.

Recently I've had 2 problems following this procedure. Most recent was copying the main move & HD audio from "War Horse." Fab analyzied the movie & HD audio at 33+ GB, so I copied as described above. After this, I used the 25 GB mode to compress. Fab indicated that it would be about 23 GB when converted. The problkem is I was left with an 8+ GB movie. I deleted this and re-ran Fab. This time the result was a 17+ GB movie?

Even thgough the burn to disc with this looks and sounds good, seems toi me something is wrong. Why would Fab indicate 23 GB but convert to 17 GB?

Answers, ideas?
      TIA
      I have the same problem with Snow White and the Huntsman ... i also backup the same steps as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Thanks!

Wilson
        I'll give it a try.
        Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Thanks!

Wilson
          Wilson, I updated Fab and copied using bd25 as you suggested. Happy to rpt, work A OK! No problem.

Comment

Working...
          X