Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: 3D BD50 to 3D BD25 Movie Only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: 3D BD50 to 3D BD25 Movie Only?

Hello all,

I have just started playing around with the 3D BD50 to 3D BD25 Movie Only tool in Fab, I have a question though on the conversion process, after it all finishes I notice the ssif folder is gone and there are 2 m2ts files in the stream folder one is the movie and the other cannot be opened so I am assuming this is where the 3D info is now stored.

The movies I have done so far seem to play fine but what I am wondering is say a 3D Movie thats on a BD50 is smaller than BD25 does the new encoding match the original even without the ssif?

I have seen on some sites people going to great lengths to re-encode a 3D BD50 to 3D BD25 using loads of tools etc and this maintains the 3D disc structure but its lots of work and if this tool reproduces as good results why is it not the norm?

I am just wondering how this whole process works seen as the ssif's are gone after the completion, thanks for your thoughts.

Regards

DVDFab Virtual Drive v1380 or later is needed when target to a folder. Please mount the .miniso file to VD and play it.

Hope this help you!
    Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I can now see the ssif files when mounted that way.

Comment

Working...
      X