Fab is not picking 3d movie to compress to 25 gigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab is not picking 3d movie to compress to 25 gigs

Fab isn't picking the right movie to compress from 50 gig to 25 gigs 3d movie only from fab made ISO on computer.I made 2 different 3d movies from a fab made 50 gig iso already on the computer Ghost rider vengeance and dr seuss lorax both times the regular blu ray versions were picked not the 3d versions by fab.

I always put the miniso file in the virtual player(1.4.0.0) during the 50 gig to 25 gig 3d conversion and also used it to transfer to the drive my media player uses.In the past using the same process resulted in a 25 gig 3d movie on my media players drive.

The movie Dr seuss has 2 movies with the same time fab picks the first movie and it came out in regular blu ray the second movie i picked and it came out in 3d so i know fab is picking the wrong movie.On Ghost rider vengeance their are many versions with the same run time on the disk so i don't know the right one to pick to get 3d main movie only.I don't have the store brought disks anymore as the kids broke them so i have only the 50 gig fab made Iso's to work from.I will try a older fab version to see if it works right can someone confirm this problem so we can see if it gets fixed thanks.

I went back to fab 8.2.0.9 and it's working correctly making 3d 25 gig files from 50 gig iso's so something is wrong with 8.2.1.0 when doing this.

Comment

I spoke too soon i made a small test file in 3d reduced from 50 gig to 25 gig with the 8.2.0.9 program and it played in 3d on my media player but when i made the whole main movie of ghost rider vengeance it showed up in 2d only and yes i had the miniso file mounted in the virtual drive 1.4.0.0. so now i can't reduce a 50 gig 3d main movie to 25 gig and have it play in my media player in 3d in 8.2.1.0 or 8.2.0.9 i don't have the store brought disks for these the kids broke them can someone from fab give me a older version of fab that works
      as i have done many exactly like this before and it worked just fine although i don't remember what version of fab i used it may have been the fab version before 8.2.0.9 as it wasn't long ago when i did this and it worked unless it's the virtual player version that is causing this from working please advise thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X