Main Movie Starts Over Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Movie Starts Over Again...

I'm new to BD with fab, so I apologize if this has been asked before. I searched everywhere I could think of and did not find an answer.

Is there a way to make a "Main Movie only" BD stop after the titles end? I have looked for a switch for this in both Fab and Imgburn and cannot find one. If this is the lack of a menu, is there any way to fake it? I use a PS3 for playback.

Thanks in advance!...

Did I post in the wrong forum...

Did I post in the wrong forum or is it that no one knows the answer?

Incidentally, I had the same issue with the Blu-Ray Creator. I have a large slideshow that I converted from from a WMV file into a BD. It works great on disc, but when the show finishes, it starts playing again unless I manually stop the playback.

Comment

I personally don't have that problem & I'm no expert but I would venture a guess that it has more to do with your settings on your PS3 than it does with the file itself.

Comment

No PS3 Setting...

As far as I can tell, there is no repeat or loop seeting on the PS3. Also, this does not happen with a "FullDisc" copy, only with the "Main Movie" selection. And, it has never happened with DVDs...only BDs.

Thanks for the reply though...

Comment

Replay

I'm pretty sure it has to do with main movie it will keep replaying no way to stop it if its was fulldisc it would go back to menue
          ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Definitely the lack of a menu...

It's definitely the lack of a menu that causes the looping. I recut the slideshow and added a simple menu and when the show ended it returned to the menu.

I then took a "Main Movie" rip and added the same simple menu to it and it also stopped playing. Maybe the devs could add a checkbox that just inserts a black screen with a "Play" button on it. That would do the trick for me.

Comment

Working...
            X