Regarding Compression problem to BD25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Compression problem to BD25

In regards to an older post of mine I'm wondering if the Fab team have come up with a solution to problems compressing to a BD25 with certain movies. My post was in regards to the movie Battleship but I've noticed other posts about the same problem occuring with other movies. Have you guys (Fab team) been able to figure out what the problem is?
    Keep smiling.

Hi babyboy
    Please post any relevant Internal logs.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The internal logs were posted in an earlier post

The internal logs were posted in an earlier version of this post. I just received a PM from Fengtao and hopfully the problem will be resolved. But as I stated I've also noticed other posts with other movies with the same problem. Hopefully it gets resolved. Thank you for your reply.
      Keep smiling.

Comment

work around until the "issue" is fixed

This was posted by member 8855A yesterday ,,,,,,all you have to do is search the forum a little to find a solution to your problem...............

I used the other day and did Hunger Games with the present 8210QT, main movie to 50gb, hdd. Did it in 37 mins!

I've found that using any of the QT's to try compressing or converting, theres lots of things that go wrong! (all kinds)

I've got only 3 versions of QT to stay on desktop and still work, from what I understand the developers are working on a lot of issues and will take some time!

But, like Darth56 said, which I also do, go back to 8085 non-QT and do your compressing or converting and I've done both, everything comes out just fine! Hunger Games took only 45mins to convert to MKV and only 47 mins to compress 25gb to HDD! I've tryed alot of blu-rays over the past month just trying different things!

Once you have it to HDD just use 8085 non-QT to compress or convert! Its working just great for me and no more headaches!
        Last edited by berdman; 09-18-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I haven't tried that route yet

I haven't tried that route yet but considering that i've spent a bit of money to get the blu-ray software as others have as well there shouldn't be a problem with the newer versions to do the job. I will try your solution and thank you for your advice but I have faith in th Fab team to correct this problem with a beta version. Thanks again.
          Keep smiling.

Comment

Make sure that Fab chooses the correct TITLE to compress. Have just had the same problem compressing Elizabeth to br25. Tried twice and the software told me that the process was successful , but noticed that the file was only 7.7g, this was less than half the movie,so tried another title and finally did it. Dont assume that fab always makes the correct option. CHECK!

Comment

Working...
            X