Unable to backup Back to the Future II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to backup Back to the Future II

I previously backed up Back to the Future III Blu-Ray with no problems. I haven't tried Back to the Future yet but have had issues backing up Back to the Future II. At first I thought it's an issue with the actual Blu-Ray I was using but now I'm using another Blu-Ray and it's also not backing up.
    I have upgraded to the latest version of DVDFab. I have also tried both compressing it and also have attempted to backup without compression. I prefer compression since the BD-R Single Layer is much cheaper and that's all I have at this time. Still whenever it backs up it simply freezes up about 40-60% through and I have to abort and start over.
    Does anyone know a way around this?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi markw10
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)if your also having problems burning and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Attached files

Thank you for looking into this for me. I have attached the two files that you requested.
      Attached Files

Comment

You have four read errors in your log. Try cleaning the disk even if it looks clean. And check for surface damage, scratches maybe.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for your help. I'll try cleaning the disc.

Comment

Hi markw10
            Another thing you can try is using an older version DVDFab 8.0.8.5 found here Download Now>>

It will install in its own folder so you do not have to worry about it installing over the top of your current version.
            Hope this helps
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X