Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
    With the AIOS do I have to rename movie folder to AVCHD or does it play it fine without renaming and does the movie playback in 1080/24p?
    It plays fine without renaming the folders.

I know it supports FULL HD, it just doesnt mention 24p.
    It definitely plays 1080p/24Hz or else I wouldn't endorse it!

The AIOS is one of the best electronics purchases I've made in the past decade! It saved me many months of headaches trying to find a flawless way to playback Blu-ray movies at true 24Hz or 23.976fps without the jitter and stutter of added or dropped frames from my PC. Trying to use software like MPC-HC, CyberLink PowerDVD 12 or ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 5 with my current video card as well as others I purchased, whether it was by NVIDIA or AMD were trying exercises in extreme frustration!

Oh, and aasoror is awesome on the Pivos Forums!

http://www.pivosforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=434
    Last edited by SuperFist; 12-07-2012, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
      It plays fine without renaming the folders.

It definitely plays 1080p/24Hz or else I wouldn't endorse it!

The AIOS is one of the best electronics purchases I've made in the past decade! It saved me many months of headaches trying to find a flawless way to playback Blu-ray movies at true 24Hz or 23.976fps without the jitter and stutter of added or dropped frames from my PC. Trying to use software like MPC-HC, CyberLink PowerDVD 12 or ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 5 with my current video card as well as others I purchased, whether it was by NVIDIA or AMD were trying exercises in extreme frustration!

Oh, and aasoror is awesome on the Pivos Forums!

http://www.pivosforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=434
      Maybe you can answer this, BR ISO, do I get this when I select Blu-Ray copy Full Disc? Not sure what ISO is.

Comment

Maybe you can answer this, BR ISO, do I get this when I select Blu-Ray copy Full Disc? Not sure what ISO is.
        i think i figured this out, instead of output to folder just output to file (duh). thanks to everyone for helping me out with my questions.

Comment

An iso is an image of the disc and you get it by selecting the disc symbol instead of the folder symbol. See attached:
          Attached Files
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            An iso is an image of the disc and you get it by selecting the disc symbol instead of the folder symbol. See attached:
            Yes thank you. I'm just learning about this iso file. I always used the folder and have been able to play back on my cinavia free blu ray player through an external HD. I like iso because it's only one file. I wasnt sure how to play it at first and then I downloaded the DVDFAB media player and it played flawlessly (i love DVDFAB) is there any way to play back the iso file on a blu ray player through my external HD (similar to what I currently do) i will probably buy a media player at some point i'm just trying to see if there are other ways to watch an iso file on my TV. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X