This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_1 failed error 102

I've created Blu ray ISO files of movies that were not supported by early versions of DVDFab.
    With the current version 6.2.1.0 they were supported so I wanted to rip them.
    But every ISO I want to rip failes with this error 102 and always in the main movie file and always after 3:41 minutes (1047552 KB).
    I've created ISO's with Nero and Imgburn, UDF 2.5 and 2.6, but that doesn't matter.

I also mounted the ISO's but there was no problem to copy the file to the harddrive.

What's the problem.

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Task_1 failed error 102

I put the contents of a Blu-ray disc in an iso file that was not supported in earlier versions of DVDfab.

The latest version of DVDfab now supports the blu-ray disc iso file.
      But when I want to rip the contens to a folder it stops with this error.

What kind of meaningful information more can I give...

I have a valid license of the software and I own the blu-ray's.

Comment

I would suggest trying DVDFab on the original disc instead.

Comment

Yes, for now I already did that.

But the thing is that there is a bug in the application and that's the reason I started this thread.

Comment

How about the bug being in whatever you used to make the ISO's??????
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Daffyduck View Post
              Yes, for now I already did that.

But the thing is that there is a bug in the application and that's the reason I started this thread.
              A bug in the application you think well since you said that you need read the Help Us Help You sticky and post all information it tells you to this thread of yours so someone can actually help you with your computer problem. But since you own the DVD's/BD's you can just rip them to ISO all over again since DVDFab now supports those movies as you said.

Comment

The ISO's I've created where made with Nero and Imgburn. Both with the same result. So it's not the problem of the software I made them in.

I have attached some log files.
                Attached Files

Comment

Try the new beta version 6215 on the main page.

Edit: I just checked your logs, NM.
                  Last edited by W&B; 12-19-2009, 05:34 PM. Reason: corrected my post

Comment

I already test it with the latest beta.

I thought about an UDF problem, because the file size is aprox. 1 GB, but:
                    - The HD I rip to is a NTFS drive....
                    - I can copy the contents to the harddrive when I mount the ISO.

So maybe it's something with the internal UDF reader of DVDFab?!?

Comment

My post moved here because I realized it was a thread hijack.

Comment

Working...
                      X