This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't the pause button work?

Many older 2 core computers take 12 hrs to trans code a movie and the pause button in Fab let's you pause and do something else using the computers full speed when it use to work.I was told a very long time ago by staff that it would get fixed yet many issues of Fab came and went without this being fixed.Is this a big deal? Not everyone has 4 core and up computers the pause button is part of Fab program so can we get it fixed thanks.
    Last edited by glenns; 09-28-2012, 06:52 PM.

Is any of the Fab staff going to answer this question i am a paying member and deserve a answer.

Comment

I deleted your post glenns, your sarcasm is not amusing. Post in English and wait for a response.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Neither is paying a lot of money for a product and having a legitimate issue and not even getting a "We're looking into it " response in over 2 weeks. I realize that your not paid for your help but chastising someone for their behavior and then acting just as bad in your response makes little sense to me. Don't really appreciate the "Do as I say not as I do" attitude for a paid product. I know for a fact you aren't appreciative when you mods are treated the same way. Do unto others and what not. Your position isn't an entitlement to talk to customers any way you want to.
        Last edited by DharmaBummed69; 10-13-2012, 05:28 AM.

Comment

DharmaBummed69, you can contact the developers directly for technical support here: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm lose the attitude or that will be your only option!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Tried to shrink a 50GB full disc to 25GB and my pause button works.

Used version 8.2.1.4.

Comment

You prove my point. I work in alchol compliance and have to deal with people who have drank too much and are not very nice. Just talking to someone in a decent manner when they are in the wrong is usually enough to defuse a situation. You can be rude or snarky but it just makes the situation worse. Basic customer relations. Of course I also work with a few people who take the opportunity use their positions to be bullies and they always escalate the situation and make the situation worse than it had to be. You can ban me for saying something about the way some Mods talk to paying customers not so nicely but all you'd be proving is that your using your position to be a bully because you don't like what is said and because you can. If it makes you feel more important have at it. If saying something about customers not being treated well is ban worthy so be it. I realize that many of them are being rude themselves I just don't see how being rude back makes it any better. Lead by example. All it does is make me not want to give any more money to DVDFab but if they're OK with it that's their choice. I'm not try to make you mad I'm jut trying to convey how such treatment makes me feel as a customer(or when I see another customer treated as such). After paying for DVDFab Platinum, Blu-Ray Copy-lifetime, and Blu-Ray Ripper-lifetime I don't think it's too much to ask for an inital attempt of a little decency and patience even if I'm being a bit of an ass. It may not be a lot of money to you but to me it was. I just hope your understanding to my position and think on it before becoming reactionary just because you can. You can act in the same manner for which you are chatising or warning someone for but it kind of makes a person a hypocrite. When that is done it seems to me the point is lost. A customers bad attitude or sarcasm isn't appreciated but a Moderators is? I guess it depends on whether you want to use your authority or power to respected or feared. Just sayin'
              Last edited by DharmaBummed69; 10-14-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

This thread has become pointless and no help to glenns - CLOSED

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X