Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Fengtao DVDFab 9 beta version is out

Please visit http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=18977
    Last edited by fengtao; 11-25-2012, 03:25 PM.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Looks great. Nice Job Fab team.

The new version looks great. A few common bugs as people have posted but all in all great job. Keep up the good work Fab team. Without you guys there would not be another great program or service that you provide as great as this from anyone else. Your the superhero's for movie backups. Thank you.
    Keep smiling.

Comment

National Treasure-Book of Secrets

Hi,
      Ver. 9.0.0.2 Win.
      OS win7
      mb. i7

Disc Title: NT20NNW1

Title on FullDisc folder : NT20NNW1

Title on ISO : NT20
      is this a print error?

I would also like to see the (dvdfab_internal log) back in the Help drop down.

ty,
      apollo13

Comment

I downloaded the new Beta, however it will not let me reset my password when trying to register. It keeps saying validation error. What do I do?

Comment

I always appreciate the new updates, so I don't want to sound like I am complaining, just pointing out some issues. In the 9.0.1.0 version using blu-ray copy there is no "clone" option, and when trying the "merge" option (i was thrilled to see this option in the blu-ray copy section) when I try to add titles it removes the merge button, and puts me into movie only option, I would love to be able to merge some movies, this is an awesome benefit, please get it working! Also thank you for the dvd output option in movie only mode! thanks for the great work guys!!! now if we could only find a cineva solution...

Comment

Clone is under the "Burn" button:

I don't know about merge
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X