blu ray copy cinavia problem fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blu ray copy cinavia problem fix?

have they finally figured out the cinavia protection?

Yeah I would love to be able to backup Think Like A Man already.

Comment

I just abandoned the disc backups and settled on an AIOS Media Player. This way you don't ever have to worry about Cinavia affecting your movie playback experience again. I have 5 external HDDs (11TB) total that I store my Blu-ray movie backups on and I play them like a Netflix streaming service but it's all mine!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
        I just abandoned the disc backups and settled on an AIOS Media Player. This way you don't ever have to worry about Cinavia affecting your movie playback experience again. I have 5 external HDDs (11TB) total that I store my Blu-ray movie backups on and I play them like a Netflix streaming service but it's all mine!
        I agree its nice not having to worry about cinavia with the aios and the plus is no more disc you can't beat it for the price

89.99 IV bought set top player that cost the same
        ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Cinavia

Hi Guys
          Yeah I purchased a Panasonic BDT310 hoping that these were free of the infection but firmware 1.88 is infected, Still cant play my backup disks.

Its like no news of anyone making inroads to beating this on PS3 or standalone.
          I aint used DVDfab since Cinavia came about even though I know not all disks are affected, Real waste of money for me, Got it so my collection would last longer having small kids watch movies.

Here is hoping anyway

Good luck guys

Dex
          Last edited by t2dex; 10-09-2012, 07:15 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

t2dex,

If you just want a blu-ray player thats not infected and is new, return yours and buy the Dynex Blu-ray Player from Best Buy! They still sell it and its still Cinavia free! Will play your back-ups!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonatan View Post
              I agree its nice not having to worry about cinavia with the aios and the plus is no more disc you can't beat it for the price

89.99 IV bought set top player that cost the same
              With this system do you save & play the movie as an 'iso' file?

Comment

Have the same Aios, it will play ISO's, but it will play just about anything you throw at it!

I use BD-Ripper and convert to MKV format, h264 autocopy, KBPS set to 15000 for action movies and with HD Audio!

MKV cuts the ISO file in to half the GB's of the ISO, which saves you alot of hdd space for more movies! The Aios has a hdd up to 2TB's, just copy the movie and transfer it to the Aios! Hook up to TV and play movies, there are inless ways to use this player, you can network it! I just add my movies and plug it into my HDTV and watch all of them without having to get up and change a disc! HDD fills up just get another hdd and on and on! Then you can get a hdd bay holder, 4hdd, 8hdd, up to 3TB's a hdd! You get the picture!
                Last edited by 8855A; 10-12-2012, 10:51 PM. Reason: info

Comment

Working...
                X