3D Copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy 3D Copying

I am sorry if these questions have been answered before, but there is so much to read through. I have Underworld Awakening Blu Ray which has both
    2D and 3D versions on it. I would like to just copy the 3D version using Blu Ray copy (movie only). I assume that the version in format H.264 MVC is the 3D one. Is that correct? If so do I also have to copy the other MVC files? Do I have to copy to ISO first, or can I copy straight to BD-R? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Please select "Copy as 3D" option.
    Please set "DVDFab burning engine" in Common Settings if you want to burn disc directly for movie.
    I recommend that copy to an ISO first, and then burn the ISO to bd-r by ImgBurn.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you, but I can ony see Copy as 3D in copy full disc. As I said I just want to copy the 3D movie.

Comment

“Copy as 3D" option is also enabled in Main Movie when opening 3D BD source.

Wilson
        Attached Files
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X