Closed Captioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed Captioning

Hey Guys, I was wondering if you could help me there are movies where there are foreign subtitles for us a portion of the movie. Like in Avengers for instance there is a part that is in Russian. How do I go about including that portion but not all closed captioning?

Thanks,

Neil

1. Play the movie in PowerDVD or TMT5
    2. Turn off the subtitle.
    It's forced subtitle if have subtitle shown when speaking Russian.
    Not have forced subtitle if not have subtitle shown when speaking Russian.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I have the same question. These are forced subtitles. If I play the disc back on Nero Blu-Ray Player I see the captions without having captions turned on. I've tried every combination of Copy Main Movie in DVD Fab to make this work. The caption streams come across but don't display automatically anymore. I have to enable subtitles and select the "English 2" stream.

I've tried the following command-line including the INCLUDEFORCEDSUB "Yes" option with no effect. Can you help fix this bug?

/MODE "MAINMOVIE" /SRC "E:\" /DEST "D:\" /VOLUME "MARVELS_THE_AVENGERS" /TITLE "AUTO" /SUBTITLE "English" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "Yes" /CLOSE

Comment

They may be part of the video stream and not a subtitle at all, some are that way.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X