X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue ray rip structure ...

Hi there !

I'm failiar with ripping DVDs using dvdfab, qnd the output is a structure with VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS.
    I'd like to know if dvdfab can also output a ISO file ?

For Blue ray, what are the options for rips ? What is the output (never did it ...) ? Also a structure like for DVD with ifo, bup and vob ... or something else ?

In another forum where I discuss the possibility to buy a popcorn C-200 multimedia box, they also talk about mt2s or mkv files ... anything to do with DVD or Blue ray ?
    Something DvdFab can output ?

many thanks !

I'd like to know if dvdfab can also output a ISO file ?
    Yes it can.

For Blue ray, what are the options for rips ? What is the output (never did it ...) ? Also a structure like for DVD with ifo, bup and vob ... or something else ?
    Also an iso or folder. There is a multitude of folders containing sub-folders but no ifo, bup and vobs. Some Blu-rays have a single .m2ts some have multiple .m2ts files.

Some users also have the File to Mobile option and for the Blu-ray movies that have the single .m2ts file, can be converted to MKV or the format they want. For the multiple files that have to be combined into one single file you can use tsmuxer, then convert to a mobile format with file to mobile.
    I would suggest using the 30 day trial period to test all options.

Also an anouncement about Blu-Ray to Mobile

Comment

I don't need to 30 trial option - I'm licensed.
      If I use to output a structure with VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS for DVD's, what would be the "similar" for a blue ray ?

Also a structure with compressed video and unmodified audio ?

many thanks !

Comment

The answers to your question have already been posted in this thread.

Please take the time to read the thread thoroughly, especially post #2.

Post again if you still have problems.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

For Blu-ray's it will have with sub-folders = BDMV and Certificate folders with even more sub-folders containing multiple file types, all is needed for proper playback.

Also a structure with compressed video and unmodified audio ?
          If using the main movie option, yes.

Comment

thank you !!

Asking because I found on lot of forums that the movie only with audio pist is located on a single mt2s file ?!?

Comment

P.S. : For DVD's; I only found a way to burn an iso file on a DVD ... but not to output an iso file on ly HDD ... is it possible ??

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
                thank you !!

Asking because I found on lot of forums that the movie only with audio pist is located on a single mt2s file ?!?
                Some titles have multiple m2ts files, yes the msts files contain the audio.

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
                P.S. : For DVD's; I only found a way to burn an iso file on a DVD ... but not to output an iso file on ly HDD ... is it possible ??
                Rip a Blu-ray to iso? Yes, same process as a DVD. Select the iso disc icon beside the target line.

Comment

oh ! thank you ... I was looking at the left side menu to try to find the iso option !

Many Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                  X