3d iso only plays in 2d on media player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d iso only plays in 2d on media player

my iso i create with dvdfab only play in 2d on my media player . my untouched orignal 3d iso play fine and in 3d

I have a similar problem here posted it awhile ago with logs and never really got a answer
    maybe now that more than one person has the problem it may get looked into.
    In my case it happens with only some movies many others are fine.All of mine were made from 50 gig fab made backups reduced with Fab to 25 gigs some full disk, some main movie.Two movies I have converted to 25 gig that won't go over to my Mecca 3d media player and play in 3d are Wrath of the titans 3d and Spy kids all the time in the world 3d their are others but these two i have on the computer drive now.
    I only have trouble with putting the reduced to 25 gig iso's on the Micca media player they go over fine but won't play in 3d the 50 gig disks of the same titles play fine in 3d on the micca and if i burn a 3d 25 gig disk they play fine in 3d so i really don't understand the problem and why it happens with just some movies.
    Process used is the same make 50 gig iso from store brought disk reduce to 25 gig full 3d main movie but because it works better i use full disk 3d most of the time having fab output iso and drive to my mecca drive that's a 3t external drive this works most of the time.I don't know if this is the same problem the other user is having more details of his problem are needed to see if the two problems are the same as all 50 gig 3d movies play fine and transfer over on my mecca in 3d.

Comment

3d

thanx for reply . ive given up on dvdfab still not resoled an issue with a problem i said 2 month ago im just gonna stick to puttin the untouched iso on . only used dvfab couple month way to many problems . i used bdrebuilder for convetin normal blu ray not one problem and its freee . i think its time to say bye for me to dvdfab just one problem after another

Comment

It's an known issue and we'll fix it asap. Please use Blu-ray copy full disc to BD25, which is 3D with menu. Thanks for your support!

Comment

3d

then it will be another problem as my problem i posted 2 month ago still not sorted to many bugs and issues with dvdfab ill stick to untouched i been more than patient

Comment

Working...
          X